Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Sail Date: August 05, 2016

My friend and I decided to book a three day trip to the Bahamas with Carnival out of Miami. Based on a  previous experience cruising with Carnival and having a good experience, I was looking very much forward to this trip!

To make it sweet and short:

Food sucked and was served luke warm.

Presentation was not appetizing at all. For example, the stuffed mushrooms looked like they were 5 days old.

Don't get me started on the drinks! They rip you off with a water down drink that was over 12 dollars in a plastic cup.

The serenity deck, which is reserved "only for adults" was over run with kids.

The pool at my house is bigger than the pool on the cruise ship even though I do not have 700 people wanting to swim in my pool.

The deck, where our room was located at, smelt like salt water mixed with poop!!!

Night club:

The overcrowded night club didn't offer a wide selection of different genres of music. All they played was rap or Latin music!

Next time, I will be booking a different cruise for sure. The Norwegian cruise ship that was docked right next to us on the Bahamas, had its own band playing outside, where everyone had their times of their lives, while our cruise ship looked like it was closed down for an bug extermination. Not cool!