Daugther's 16th Birthday Cruise...

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U19

I had a lovely time on the cruise, there was a lot to do for the teenagers I was traveling with. Key West and Cozumel was simply gorgeous. I only had one problem the entire cruise and that was with a customer service agent who works for Carnival Cruises but the name of Andrea, she was very rude and impolite; she actually rolled her eyes at me and my sister several times while we was asking her for a explanation of our aboard expenses. I've never ran across as costumer service agent as rude as her in my entire life...encountering staff like her will make you think twice about cruising with Carnival.