Cruise with my husband, daughter, son-in-law and grandson

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E18

The cruise was great, the food was excellent and the entertainment was good, except that I did not hear any Latin music on the ship.  My husband and I love to dance and there was no Latin music, only american music and Caribbean music in Via Marina (deck 9).  Also, I I bought 14 pictures and I paid Pixels for them to put the pictures on a flash drive and when I got back to Miami the USB had none of my pictures only pictures of all the Carnival cruise ships.  I am very disappointed with the service provided by the photographers or staff from Pixels.  They hardly speak English and you can hardly understand them.  They are very disorganized.

We love to dance and there was no Latin Music. I have taken more than 12 cruises with Carnival and this is the first time my husband and I have been bored.

My grandson Lucas had a blast. We hope to take him along again in other Carnival cruises.

Excellent service from steward

Carnival Fantasy is a small ship, but it has all the amenities and the cabins are big with lots of closet space and drawers.