Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Stars was for the Crew and Entertainment.

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have to first say that the crew and entertainment of the Carnaval Fantasy were top shelf. If your going on a cruise to chill or have family fun vacation, this choice ain't for you. This is a party cruise. After we were underway, the main deck and pools were filled and the main deck was pumping out full blast rap music with the dance floor packed with twerking girls. I am a partier, but a little bit too much for me,  since I had my grandson with me. With all those people in the pool, the water actually turned green. The food was sub par compared to other cruise lines I've been on. If your going just to party and want to go on the cheap, this may be the cruise for you, if you have children and or a significant other, I recommend going higher up the ladder. Go for a newer ship and don't be afraid to spend the money. You or your children don't want to be woken up at 3am by drunks running and screaming and slamming their cabin doors. Spend the money and eliminate staying with the riff raff.

Ok. That's it

Go on a newer ship and more upscale. Stay away from the riff raff.