A Vacation Well Worth Waiting For!
Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Sail Date: June 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: R165
Traveled As: Family (young children)
Reviewed: 1 year ago
* Excellent Entertainment. The ship was totally entertaining morning through night!
* Camp Carnival was a big hit with my young son.
* Very good dining experiences.
* Very attentive staff, especially our room steward.
* Forget using the pool. Very small and overly crowded.
* Poor selection of (no-charge) cold drinks. Lemonade, ice tea or tap water, that's it. And of course, these are machine mixed using powder. Anything that comes in a can or bottle, you get charged for (including bottled water).
* Over crowded seating at the comedy shows. We had to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with dozens of other people who could not get a seat.
* Drop down-bunk in our cabin was always in the way. You couldn't get from one side of the king bed to the other with out crawling under it. I boinked my head a couple of times.
I had just over $200 of casino winnings credited to my Sail-N-Sign card. Upon departure, guest services told me a check would be sent within a week. It's been 4 weeks and i haven't received my check, and my inquiry has gone unanswered. Guess I can kiss that goodbye.