Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Vacation Well Worth Waiting For!

Sail Date: June 06, 2016

Pros

*  Excellent Entertainment.  The ship was totally entertaining morning through night!

*  Camp Carnival was a big hit with my young son.

*  Very good dining experiences.

*  Very attentive staff, especially our room steward.

Cons

*  Forget using the pool.  Very small and overly crowded.

*  Poor selection of (no-charge) cold drinks.  Lemonade, ice tea or tap water, that's it.  And of course, these are machine mixed using powder.  Anything that comes in a can or bottle, you get charged for (including bottled water).

*  Over crowded seating at the comedy shows.  We had to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with dozens of other people who could not get a seat.

*  Drop down-bunk in our cabin was always in the way.  You couldn't get from one side of the king bed to the other with out crawling under it.  I boinked my head a couple of times.

Biggest Complaint

I had just over $200 of casino winnings credited to my Sail-N-Sign card. Upon departure, guest services told me a check would be sent within a week.  It's been 4 weeks and i haven't received my check, and my inquiry has gone unanswered.  Guess I can kiss that goodbye.