Disappointed

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E122

The trip was somewhat disappointed compared to my earlier carnival cruises that i have been on. There was way too much smoking in the night club on the dance floor. It felt like i had walked into room of just smoke and could not enjoy my time there. I had spent a lot of time gambling as well. This has been my 4th carnival cruise and I'm gambled a lot during all four of my cruises. I was expecting at least some kind of reward for spending so much time in the casino however, i have not received anything from carnival. The gambling aspect however was not the reason for my disappointment but i do want carnival to come up with strict smoking laws.

For example: Go to the comedy shows early if you want a seat.