Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

LIFE IS GOOD

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

It is even hard to tell what was my favorite part in that cruise because any part or moment was notable. But here it goes. First was that I got an opportunity to meet & interact with interesting people from all around the world. I made friends from five different countries. Second, Key West & Cozumel were so enjoyable. The down town was romantic, and swimming in the beach was fantastic. I also had natural fish massage. Finally, The ship was fanciful and entertaining. Several types of fun. Nobody got bored in Fantasy. Whatever fun means to you, it is available: gambling, dancing, shows, arts, internet, bars, restaurants, golf, games, etc. I appreciate my birthday gift. Carnival Cruise Line gave $ 50 dollar off for SPA. I hoped my gift covered the whole session. I've been talking about my Carnival trip to everyone I know. I would love to see everybody I know having this memorable experienceHappy

Cruise Photos

E155 was my Oceanview cabin. I love the sunshine of the morning by my cabin's windows. The beds were comfortable. It was so classy. The bathroom was more then useful (smile). I got too feel I was in my home.

Thank you Carnival Fantasy Team. You are the best. You made my vacation perfect.