LIFE IS GOOD

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E155

It is even hard to tell what was my favorite part in that cruise because any part or moment was notable. But here it goes. First was that I got an opportunity to meet & interact with interesting people from all around the world. I made friends from five different countries. Second, Key West & Cozumel were so enjoyable. The down town was romantic, and swimming in the beach was fantastic. I also had natural fish massage. Finally, The ship was fanciful and entertaining. Several types of fun. Nobody got bored in Fantasy. Whatever fun means to you, it is available: gambling, dancing, shows, arts, internet, bars, restaurants, golf, games, etc. I appreciate my birthday gift. Carnival Cruise Line gave $ 50 dollar off for SPA. I hoped my gift covered the whole session. I've been talking about my Carnival trip to everyone I know. I would love to see everybody I know having this memorable experienceHappy

E155 was my Oceanview cabin. I love the sunshine of the morning by my cabin's windows. The beds were comfortable. It was so classy. The bathroom was more then useful (smile). I got too feel I was in my home.

Thank you Carnival Fantasy Team. You are the best. You made my vacation perfect.