Okay but could have been better

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V42

We didn't know we were going on the oldest smallest boat. Could have been more food options and more space but overall good vacation with the family. Rooms were small but the staff were more than friendly which made my vacation well worth it. Eva from my junior suite and Wes from celebration dining was soooo very sweet. Eva wrote a very special birthday message on my mirror for to to enjoy the entire time I was there! I had a lot of fun and met many new friends. Also Ni Luh from the lido deck was v e th sweet and she was always smiling!!! She was great!!