Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Fantasy Fun

Sail Date: April 29, 2016

Cabin: 240

It was an excellent experience! From the time we came aboard I felt special.  I had a tour of the spa and was very impressed, I did not win the raffle but the staff was so energetic. The food was excellent and the wait staff was superb, very entertaining and attentive. I was surprised when they sang Happy Birthday to me ( my niece had told them the cruise was to celebrate our birthdays). After supper we had gone back to the room, I was again surprised to find Happy Birthday on the mirror from Gaudioso ( our Stateroom Steward). There was also a gift card for the spa, I was overjoyed. The next day we were in the Bahamas so I booked a Swedish massage for the evening after super. Miranda was absolutely marvelous. Her hands work magic on me. It was the greatest massage I had ever had. There are not enough words t explain how wonderful and relaxed I felt. I  will definitely visit the spa again. I did attend the art auction and visit some of the shops. We bought my husband some beautiful ties. There is so much to do you can't fit it all in, Thiswas truly the best cruise we have ever been on!

Was too cold, turned air down but couldn't shut it off.VisV
Comedian to raunchy for me, would not go to see him again
Stateroom Stewart Gaudioso. Spa Miranda. All our wait staff table 312 first seating.
I had the bet veal parm I had ever had . all food was A Plus

Visit the spa it is really worth it!