Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not Bad...

Sail Date: April 22, 2016

First time taking a cruise and I can say it was good overall.

Been a first timer I felt there was a lack of guidance from the crew on where to go or what to do for someone like me. The crew were all VERY NICE and once you spoke to them but they could have been more proactive and they were NOT engaging for the most part.

The food was good overall however we were served old food on our last day where I had the runs and my boyfriend had to throw up as soon as he got in the cabin.

Overall a great experience and was happy.

The cleanliness and service was great! Everything was PERFECT!!!
I wish the music out on the pool area was longer if not played in the day and night time.

Have fun!