Great family vacation

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M118

I traveled with my kids and parents, the experience was amazing, to be honest, i expected worse due to some reviews but i was pleasantly surprised.  The service was great, they really get great customer service training,  the food was good and restaurant options was great. The kids camp is a life saver, you can actually enjoy adult time while the kids are safely enjoying as well!

I would def do it again!!

I have to say that i was impressed with the housekeeping service, they were amaIng.

Don't pack too much, take naps around 3pm so you can enjoy the whole day