Somewhat dissapointed

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: R226

We had a few bad experiences. First, Saturday night, our dinner service was HORRIBLE. We waited 45 minutes for our appetizers to arrive, then our dinner arrived while we were still eating our appetizers. It was STONE COLD and we had to ask for new plates of food. I asked for a VIRGIN drink as I am allergic to alcohol. I reiterated 3 time NO alcohol. It arrived with alcohol. I took a sip and the result was me being in bed by 9:30pm missing all the Saturday night activities. Total time spent in the dining room? 2.5 hours.

Then on Sunday, we chose our cruise photos, but were told the photo credits we had purchased were not on our cards or room number. It was late, so the employee told us to come back in the morning, they would hold the photos. He was EXTREMELY rude. We returned in the morning. The credits WERE on our card all along...however ALL of our photos had been discarded. The morning staff was very helpful in helping us search, but we had to disembark with NO photos from our trip. In addition, no refund of the money we spent on the photos was received. This was particularly disappointing as this was our 20th Anniversary cruise. We cruised for our Honeymoon 20 years ago with Carnival. All our anniversary photos were gone, as well as our family photos with our kids (their first cruise).

The staff for the kids activities....amazing, and our room steward was excellent.

Our Saturday night experience completely ruined the entire dining experience. The meals were average, desserts amazing.

The comedians had us rolling on the floor.

The Children's staff was excellent. The security great, and my daughter loved it.

I found the staff for the most part to be bored and unfriendly.

We were surprised how spacious it was with 4 people. Beds and pillows were very comfortable, and our cabin steward was great.

Definitely get the Faster to the Fun.