Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It Was a Fun Ship

Sail Date: March 28, 2016

It was perfect for a quick getaway. The itinerary was just right for relaxing by the pool with drinks combined with sightseeing on the shore excursions. It was easy to meet and talk to new people. I can't say enough about the staff - the stateroom steward, the wait staff in the dining room, and the bartenders and servers. All super friendly, attentive and very helpful. Plenty to do at night. The food's not gourmet, but I really enjoyed dinners in the dining room. The only down side, the rooms were small and a bit dated. But clean, and well looked after. It was my 3rd Carnival cruise and I'm going back in November.

Small and dated, but clean and well looked after.
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
If you want sightseeing - go to Tulum. If you want to relax - go to Paradise Beach.

Stay up late and listen to the bands. It's easy to meet people.

1 Comment