Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

You will never want to come home

Sail Date: March 21, 2016

This was my first cruise and I have never had a more amazing experience.  I have stayed at 5 star hotels who did not provide the level of service provided by the staff on the Carnival Fantasy.  The whole cruise was relaxing and fun.  I booked this cruise as a graduation present for my granddaughter so she got to bring a friend along.  They are both 18 and I am 68 and we both had plenty to do and plenty of things we enjoyed together.  The entertainment was wonderful.  We are Broadway fans and have seen a lot of shows in New York and the entertainment on the ship was the same caliber.  I can't wait to book my next cruise.  I'd love to do a family reunion cruise because there is something for everyone.

Boarding ship was easy, disembarkation was delayed a bit and the instructions were a little confusing.