Nice Family Time

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: March 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U178

It was my family's first of many "Family Cruise". The entire family enjoyed themselves and were pretty satisfied with everything. I on the other hand, being a frequent Carnival cruiser was not at all impressed. The entertainment was WELL below acceptable and nowhere near anything I expected. The bathrooms in the staterooms reeked of old feces repeatedly. The food was the only plus aside from how pleasant the staff was. Although I LOVE Carnival Cruise Lines, I will NOT board this ship every again. Nervous

I'm upset they no longer had Mongolian Wok, but excited they had Guy's Burger Joint

Some activities were okay

The live entertainment (shows, singing, and music) SUCKED really badly!

Although my son never wanted to stay, the facilities were great.

Old and outdated. Toilets smell extremely bad!

It was smaller than I anticipated and the bathroom smelled so bad. Even with the toilet seat closed it reeked. Even in the cabin, you could smell the bathroom.
Rather boring. Nothing really to do.