Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Family Time

Sail Date: March 21, 2016

It was my family's first of many "Family Cruise". The entire family enjoyed themselves and were pretty satisfied with everything. I on the other hand, being a frequent Carnival cruiser was not at all impressed. The entertainment was WELL below acceptable and nowhere near anything I expected. The bathrooms in the staterooms reeked of old feces repeatedly. The food was the only plus aside from how pleasant the staff was. Although I LOVE Carnival Cruise Lines, I will NOT board this ship every again. Nervous

It was smaller than I anticipated and the bathroom smelled so bad. Even with the toilet seat closed it reeked. Even in the cabin, you could smell the bathroom.
Old and outdated. Toilets smell extremely bad!
Some activities were okay
Although my son never wanted to stay, the facilities were great.
The live entertainment (shows, singing, and music) SUCKED really badly!
I'm upset they no longer had Mongolian Wok, but excited they had Guy's Burger Joint
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Rather boring. Nothing really to do.