A few disappointments

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E39

This was my 14th or 15th cruise with Carnival, which we choose over all other cruise lines. My Disappointment this time was I was traveling with two friends, one her first cruise, the other just became a platinum Member on this cruise. I always look forward to the cocktail enjoyed by the Silver and Platinum members. I was surprised when they put the whole ship into one, which was very crowded and not as personal. This was very disappointing to my friend that finally became a Platinum member.

It seemed that the disembarkment was very unorganized it seemed again that everyone could go off at one time.

The Casino was unbearable for non smokers. It seemed every time we wanted to go to the other end of the ship we had to pass the casino. I did not even go in to gamble, which I usually join the slot tournament and play some slot machines. My husband and I took a Alaska cruise with Princess cruise line and they had every other day for non smokers.

Kelly from Bingo was excellent