Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

First of all we were supposed to go to Key West and Cozumel.  When we got to the port, we find out that has been changed to go to the Bahamas because the ship's rotors were not working properly.  The ship wasn't even at the port and we had to wait 5 hours at the pier (without food or something to drink) for it to arrive.  I had to reschedule my dolphin adventure shore excursion and the one in Nassau was not even close in "adventure" as the one in Cozumel.  The safety briefing was held at 11:30 pm and I had been up since 4:30 am as we drove 800 miles to get there.  Carnival gave us a $50 per person on board credit and 25% off of our next cruise.  I don't know that there will be a "next" cruise!!!

The floor had not been vacuumed.