Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

awful experience

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

I have been on plenty of cruises and this is the first time for my wife, but after everything from the room service to the boat, this will probably be my last. We paid for excursions in Nassau and didn't make it there, so we ended up in Freeport because of some issues with the engines. While in Freeport we paid for another excursion that didn't give us the time or the amenities we paid for. Even after a valid complaint I have yet to receive any money back for that excursion which was promised by the Freeport agents. On top of everything the food was awful the pizza shop was closed due to more difficulties, so at that point we decided to order room service that didn't come until 2 hours later. I even went to the service desk to cancel because  we waited so long we fall asleep and they still brought it 35 mins later,  then charged for it even though I told them we no longer wanted it. Bad experience all together. I'm pretty sure I'm leaving out a few things but I have wasted enough time on this cruise as it is. Thanks.

Okay