Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Quite disappointed...

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

The main reason I chose this cruise is because it not only was leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale instead of Miami but because it was going to Nassau for the whole day.  The birthday girl I brought with me had never been to the Bahamas and her first experience I wanted to be very memorable.  Instead due to what we were told were "technical or electrical problems" we needed to route to Freeport.  There were no excursions to book because there was not enough time for the excursions to be organized.  Overall we made the best of it, but the food was less than desireable.  To spend $700 (not including what was spent on everything else) for a 2 night cruise that went to Freeport I was very disappointed.

The cabin was great. roomy and clean. No complaints there.