Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Walmart of Cruiselines

Sail Date: January 07, 2016

If you can get a really cheap ticket then I would recommend taking this cruise. It isn't worth it at full price. We only ate in the dining room once because before we had even finished our meal they cranked up music and had servers come out and start twerking around the dining room encouraging guests to join. Also, a magician kept bothering us while we were trying to eat. The whole atmosphere was trashy. I was especially unimpressed with the security staff who cornered my parents and treated them like criminals for hanging the "do not disturb" sign on their door. They didn't need service one day and apparently this sends up a red flag to the cruiseline that something could be wrong in the room. I understand the concern for passenger safety, but this was never mentioned at the muster info session and the whole thing was handled in a completely unprofessional manner. Bottom line: if you get a good price and want to escape the cold for a bit then go for it. Have low expectations and you won't be disappointed.