A final retirement

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2015
Cabin Number: Riveria 25

This ship is showing its age. I have heard that it will be replaced sometime this year. My biggest problem was the scheduling of evening events. If you had late dinner seating you missed out on several events. Went to several trivia events where no one showed up. The dining room food and service seems to have slipped a bit also. I booked a room that allowed the cruise line to pick my room. Not a good idea, got a room on the bow of the ship where you could feel the movement of the ship. I'll probably give the new ship a try next year and see if it is any improvement.

Quality of food is not what I have had on other ships.

Very poor scheduling

On a five day cruise we had only two productions we could see.

everyone tries to work hard to make your cruise a wonderful experience

Avoid low and forward cabins. You feel every wave day and night