Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A final retirement

Sail Date: December 23, 2015

Cabin: Riveria 25

This ship is showing its age. I have heard that it will be replaced sometime this year. My biggest problem was the scheduling of evening events. If you had late dinner seating you missed out on several events. Went to several trivia events where no one showed up. The dining room food and service seems to have slipped a bit also. I booked a room that allowed the cruise line to pick my room. Not a good idea, got a room on the bow of the ship where you could feel the movement of the ship. I'll probably give the new ship a try next year and see if it is any improvement.

Avoid low and forward cabins. You feel every wave day and night
Bought the early boarding and were on the ship by eleven that morning. No crows and well worth it.
Very poor scheduling
On a five day cruise we had only two productions we could see.
everyone tries to work hard to make your cruise a wonderful experience
Quality of food is not what I have had on other ships.