Worst vacation ever by far

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy

This travel agent along with carnival ruined the Christmas of my 4 children and family. False information from caused us to have poor accommodations and nothing to do on this outdated and rickety boat. The excursions were awful and not at all what was represented. Please look elsewhere for any travel needs. I would have given NO stars but that wasn't an option. My family and i travel all the time and have never had such a bad experience overall.

Horrible. A bed folded out literally a foot over my bed. I slept in a coffin every night. Literally you can't move because the bed above you is a hazard if you do. Can't explain how awful this was. The travel agency promised us tr hat we would have plenty of room.