Cruise Review

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Cabin Number: R234

Overall experience was mediocre.    I was expecting better hospitality,  lesser crowd and sometimes more pleasant crew members.   There are three main reasons for my dissatisfaction -

1.   My flights had to be rebooked and that caused for more expenses.

2.   The crew member at the Santa show was very rude.   Directing us to move back when there were plenty of seats available.  He would not let us sit.

3. The lines for food was long and in Bahamas we had to skip breakfast because of long lines

4.  Australian youth at O2 was very rude and would not let my kids enter

i am not going to take this cruise line again.