Great, short experience for a first cruiser

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M115

This was a great experience for my friend's first cruise.

One port of call and the experience of being at sea, the motion of the ship, activities offered and convenience of Charleston to board the ship.

The ability to look out is great for me and first cruise companion. A balcony is preferred as I usually cruise alone. None were available at this time.

Perhaps the comedy time would have been better had we been able to go to the latest show.

Wonderfully close port, wonderful workers but a long way from convenience in parking. Although I did appreciate the knowledge of my care locked securely in a warehouse. Regardless, use this port, arrive early and be patient.