Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great, short experience for a first cruiser

Sail Date: December 10, 2015

This was a great experience for my friend's first cruise.

One port of call and the experience of being at sea, the motion of the ship, activities offered and convenience of Charleston to board the ship.

The ability to look out is great for me and first cruise companion. A balcony is preferred as I usually cruise alone. None were available at this time.
Charleston, South Carolina
Wonderfully close port, wonderful workers but a long way from convenience in parking. Although I did appreciate the knowledge of my care locked securely in a warehouse. Regardless, use this port, arrive early and be patient.

Perhaps the comedy time would have been better had we been able to go to the latest show.