Awesome

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U2

Cruise was great! Very relaxing and we a great time people watching.  Choppy waters the first two days made for some interesting times, but nobody could stop that.  If I ever sail to Freeport again, I'll just stay on the boat.  Nassau I've been to before so it was typical, but at least everything was in walking distance and we didn't have to wait for ridiculous  taxi service.  Poor Marjorie... I hope she sobers up.

We were all the way up front. The only issues were when they let the ropes out when we docked. It was rather loud.