EXCELLENT! !

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E107
We booked this cruise to have our wedding on, and it was the BEST decision EVER! The staff was amazing, the food was outstanding, there was always something to do on the ship, and all of my guests for the wedding were able to spend so much time with us before and after the wedding! We are already planning our next cruise!!!!!!

The food was AMAZING! I'm just upset that I have to cook now! :)

My husband was able to go up on stage dieing the Hasbro game show! We had a BLAST!

Wyndi, our wedding planner was AMAZING!! She was so personable, and made sure we had everything we needed! Our room attendant was AWESOME, and he knew you by NAME! Just awesome!

BEAUTIFUL SHIP!

AMAZING ROOM! Large window, very roomy! Even the bathroom was a nice size!