Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing Vacation

Sail Date: July 20, 2015

For this to be my first cruise, I had such an amazing time. I love the people on board. All the people were friendly and amazing, that includes the people on the vacation and the crew. The different types of foods were really good. Also the nightly entertainment was incredible. It was never a dull moment for me on there. I am looking forward on booking my next cruise next summer.

Cruise Photos

The food was amazing. I think I gained at least three pounds from all the food I ate.
All the crew members were incredible. I love how they know my name and calls me by it. The man that was in charge of our room was fantastic. He made sure the room was clean and we always had clean wash clothes and towels. I wish I remembered his name so I can give him a shout out. I just met so many great people and they were all wonderful.
Entertainment was great as well. I loved the Motown night with the live band. Also the Motor City Production was really great.
I love the different activities they have on board for you to do like the ladies pampering and the fast abs classes.
The excursions were a little pricey. It was cheaper to buy once I got off of the ship.
The ship was always so clean.
Embarkation was a headache. It was hot and long. Disembarkation was better. I liked that they have a self assist option.
My cabin was awesome. I really like the vanity mirrors.
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I thought Freeport was a little boring but I still made the best of it.

1 Comment