Carnival Fantasy

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E156

I was a little disappointed with this cruise. Not the destination but the ship. It is a small ship. I was really dissatisfied with the pool. I wouldn't even advertise this as a pool. Entertainment was lacking a little too. On a happy note, some of the friendliest workers on board anywhere! Very helpful, courteous, friendly and always joking and laughing. They are the busiest people ever! They are all over the ship working! Very clean atmosphere. Food was great, just not enough variety! Was very disappointed that the captain Did NOT blow the horn(s) as we left from ports. The cruise I was on before did this and it is just a thrill!!  I would recommend this cruise for first time cruisers.

The food was good, just not enough variety.

I think it could've used a good variety show or singing and dancing

An awesome staff!! Couldn't be better! Shout out to Echo!! Wonderful.....

The ship was good, just small.

I was worried about having only a window view from stateroom, but it was good! The rooms are very clean and the steward works very hard to keep it that way! Very satisfied with the room.