My Cruise Review

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 04, 2015
Cabin Number: R120

My overall review of my cruise was good and I would recommend it to others especially if they don`t want to travel far to get on the ship.This was my first time cruising out of Charleston so it was different for me. I am use to the bigger ports and the bigger ships. To me the food was good but not as good as on the other ships that I have been on. I think there should be designated areas on each floor for smokers rather than having to go on a different floor. I only suggesting this because my friend is a smoker.

Okay only because it started to leak on the floor where the casino and smoking area was.

Go to dinner later you get better food.