Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My Cruise Review

Sail Date: June 04, 2015

My overall review of my cruise was good and I would recommend it to others especially if they don`t want to travel far to get on the ship.This was my first time cruising out of Charleston so it was different for me. I am use to the bigger ports and the bigger ships. To me the food was good but not as good as on the other ships that I have been on. I think there should be designated areas on each floor for smokers rather than having to go on a different floor. I only suggesting this because my friend is a smoker.

Okay only because it started to leak on the floor where the casino and smoking area was.
Okay only because it rained when we docked in the Bahamas.

Go to dinner later you get better food.