Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good time!!

Sail Date: May 25, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Was our first cruise and overall was successful.  Crew was very friendly and helpful for most part.  Managed to see most of the larger shows and entertainment...although some rooms were too crowded to experience some of the talent., ie. piano bar for instance.....and standing room only for the Forum at times, although the young man handling that room was most kind and helped my husband and I as much as possible with seating.  Piano bar seemed like a good time, but never got in. If you want to be seated in some of these areas you must get there pretty early.  Food was great and in abundance. Wait staff very cordial.   My only complaint revolves around the need for more shore excursions that could accommodate those of us needing our scooters, wheelchairs, etc. to get around.  I was discouraged by staff at the excursion desk and given no options that could accommodate my scooter (although it could be broken down into 3 parts for storage)......I would have liked to see more of the local areas and historical spots, not just the shopping areas......but had no options. My husband did enjoy the behind the scenes tour.  Overall we had a good trip and will likely try a cruise again.

Was treated well by all.
nothing suggested for me as I needed my mobility scooter to get around.
Just as expected and described. Needed more electrical outlets.....but we managed. Would have been nice to have hair dryer.
Charleston, South Carolina
Visited Patriots Point in Mt. Pleasant....very nice. Dinner at Blossem's.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not a lot to do/see there right around the dock......did not do excursion.
Enjoyed more than Freeport, but not much shopping unless you wanted jewelry or watches. Would like more excursions for those with limited mobility.

Go to shows early or you will be standing for the show. Same for eating times....I liked being able to go when I wanted, but found it was faster to be seated if you were either early or late getting there.