Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruisers on Carnival Fantasy

Sail Date: April 27, 2015

This was our first anniversary cruise on our first cruise.  The experience was great.  The ship was clean and overall pretty well organized.  Activities were fun although slightly less than what I thought there would be.  There were not as many kids as I thought so that was good.  Pool was good although smaller than I thought.  The 21 and over area was great.  The cruise was relaxing and the rooms were great especially with the view although we only had one outlet in the room.

Our waiter Joseph was amazing and my favorite.
Too many baiting activities to get you to come in and spend thinking it was a raffle or you could win something
Our room was clean and organized. the only downside is that there was only one outlet in our room. The room was great for 2 people and you really are not in it all that much.

You have to get to the comedy show early if you want a seat, we stood the whole time. Make sure you read the fine print. Relax and enjoy it can be tons of fun!