Overal a great time

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U101

The cruise was very relaxing and the perfect honeymoon my wife and I needed. The service was impeccable and the attention the staff paid to us was unmatched for any vacation I had ever been. The onlything I would have recommended is the on board entertainment was a bit lacking. The comedy show was held in a smaller theater and was always too packed. With 2 sea days, maybe a few more activities that would help pass the time.

Dining staff was AMAZING!!!

Just not enough options

Dewi in our state room and Leo at dinner treated us like royalty.