Good Baseline Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U130

I have been on a total of 6 cruises and wasn't very impressed with one. I went with some friends that had never been on a cruise before so for them it was probably pretty great. I felt like some of the bars did not have ample bartenders and it took too long to get drink service. Also, the food in the formal dining room was ok, but not fantastic or excellent.  Our stateroom attendant was awesome. I usually cruise with Royal Caribbean and this particular ship with Carnival just did not compare to the cruises I have taken with RC. Thanks.