Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantasy Bahamas 4/12/15

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

The staff was outstanding.  They were helpful and always cheerful.  They took time to get to know the guests that they were assigned to and interacted well with everyone.

This was my first cruise so I do not know how the ship compared with others.  I know that the fantasy is an older ship but I was not disappointed with the accomidations.  We had an interior room that was everything that we expected it would be.

The staff were good about servicing the room twice a day.

I was a little disappointed with the food.  There was plenty of it but it was not always hot/fresh.

This was one of Carnivals older ship so it was a bit dated but it was kept in good shape.
The dining staff was fantastic. The quality of the food was much less than I expected.
Outstanding staff top to bottom.
Enjoyed all the shows.
Plenty to do.
Touristy areas. Of course that would be expected at a cruise port.
A little dated but no complaints.
Charleston, South Carolina