Fantasy Bahamas 4/12/15

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Cabin Number: U122

The staff was outstanding.  They were helpful and always cheerful.  They took time to get to know the guests that they were assigned to and interacted well with everyone.

This was my first cruise so I do not know how the ship compared with others.  I know that the fantasy is an older ship but I was not disappointed with the accomidations.  We had an interior room that was everything that we expected it would be.

The staff were good about servicing the room twice a day.

I was a little disappointed with the food.  There was plenty of it but it was not always hot/fresh.

The dining staff was fantastic. The quality of the food was much less than I expected.

Plenty to do.

Enjoyed all the shows.

Outstanding staff top to bottom.

This was one of Carnivals older ship so it was a bit dated but it was kept in good shape.

A little dated but no complaints.
Good shopping and nightlife