Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun experience for the family.

Sail Date: April 02, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great experience, look forward to another cruise.  My kids loved Circle C; programs were great and fit their age. The late dining was great; food wasn't that good but sitting with new people and making friends was the plus side. I do wish there was a better option for the lounge chairs as I wasn't able to get use of one because people would leave their towel on it and be gone for 2-3 hours. I know there's a 40 minute courtesy for people to be away from their chair, but people ignored that. All in all, the cruise was great.

Always clean and the people that worked on it were so nice.
Even though the dining food wasn't that good you always had something to eat and other options elsewhere.
Staff and service was great!
Entertainment, something for everyone to enjoy.
My kids had a blast!
Even though our second excursion the local put us on the wrong boat and we lost two hours of our fun time the take away was the locals were so friendly and cared to make sure my two kids and I got to our right destination.
Our room was cleaned twice a day and the guy was amazing! He knew everyone's name and that made you feel like he knew you. Tip them well because they do take time to make sure your room is clean and you have what you need.
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Jeep excursion was the best!!! Joann our tour guide was amazing!!! Wish we had more time on the beach- only an hour but the kids managed to go jet skiing and canoeing. Locals were so nice.
The kids enjoyed the lazy river at Atlantis and swimming with the dolphin.

Share a tip about the cruise; possibly save a lounge chair on lido deck with your towel before 9am if you intent to layout.