Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

ok cruise..would not recommend

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

This is a old ship but in relatively good condition. Crew seemed not very interested in waiting on us. The 3rd night our entire floor and stateroom was filled with diesel fuel coming through air vents. This lasted 2 days with no explanation. There was no explanation from the crew because I think they had no idea what was wrong. The ship was sold out so there was no where else for us to go. They obviously thought this was a major issue because we received a call saying we would be credited $$ (not a lot) as was our neighbors. Not a good feeling being stuck on a boat with gas fumes. I asked if there was a carbon monoxide monitor in the rooms..no there was not. I don't think they even understood what I said. Not cool...actually kind of scary. Overall the weather was great\, the food was ok\, the service was ok..but would not recommend this ship. The checkin process in Charleston took at least 3 hours and same upon return. I am a former airline employee so I have traveled ALOT..this wasn't the best experience and I usually never write reviews. Kind of a disappointment.

Pros: The weather

Cons: The food and the diesel gas fumes that came through our air vent in our room..old ship

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

ok
Food was not very good
ok
Seemed to cater to the spring break college students because they were purchasing most of the alcohol. Not very interested in others who were not drinking non stop...obviously this is a money maker.
Only had 1 comedy show.