Bahama's Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was the second time I have sailed on the Carnival Fantasy. Overall\, the ship is fine. Much smaller than other Carnival ships but adequate. My problem is with the food. Most men are meat and potato people. I heard this from more than one guy. I think there needs to be more simple options. The hamburger and hotdog station should be available all the time. I tried to get a sausage pizza but the cook had no sausage. Imagine that!

Pros: Beaches

Cons: Food on the ship

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!