Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great ship!

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

The ship was an older\, smaller ship but the Crew and the food were excellent! The service was excellent. This was a ship that believed in having fun!!! Loved it!!! My favorite cruise out of two others!

Pros: I loved everything about it!! Especially the crew!! They made you feel at home!

Cons: You could feel the movement of the water while on this ship. It is an older ship but I think the location of our cabin had a lot to do with the movement issues. We were in an Aft cabin...I think the Forward cabin would have been better.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Cabins were small