Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very relaxing and worth every penny!

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I loved the ship\, it was well maintained and clean all the time\, someone was constantly cleaning! The crew were all smiles and acted very professional\, but friendly. They seemed to be very happy with their jobs. The dining staff were awesome! They called you by name remembered what drink you liked and were always near but not intruding. They were very fast with serving your food and beverages and it was a very pleasant experience! Everyone was helpful with any questions you had about the ship\, directions and anything. You could also find information on the TV. The room steward cleaned our bathroom and made our bed sometimes 3 times a day (if we took an afternoon nap) and left cute towel animals! It was the first time I have ever taken a vacation where I was so pampered and relaxed. When I got home I actually felt like I had been on vacation!....can't wait to cruise again! Next time I am going to try out their massages at the Spa!

Pros: The service was exceptional!

Cons: The food on the Lido deck restaurants was just ok.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Very pretty and relatively easy to find everything.
The dining room food was exceptional\, but did not really care for the \"food court\" type food. It was good\, but not exceptional. My favorite appetizer was the smoked Duck with oranges. My favorite entre' was the prime rib and dessert was the Crme Brule. Room service was awesome! The sandwiches were fresh and better than the Lido deck deli and they were FAST\, even at 4:00am!
Slept like a baby.... not happening at home. The bed was super comfy! You adjust your own AC\, I like it cold and it is so dark in the interior room you aren't woke up by the sun! the noise is almost non existent\, of course we were in the forward cabin of the bow of the ship\, so not much hall traffic. Still you could hear an occasional door shut\, but not disturbingly loud.
I felt like a queen\, awesome people represented by 32 countries! I adored my waiters\, Wayan and Nelson! They were awesome!
I only went to the late adult comedy show\, very funny! The entertainer at the Century 21 bar was very good as well.