Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was good cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

For my first cruise it was good. I did have a problem with my room but it was resolved. I booked a non-smoking cabin and received a cabin that had been smoke in. I went to Guest Services 3 times inorder to speak to a supervisor and then I was moved to another room. I have allergies to cigarette smoke and I didn't want my cruise to be ruin because of my allergies.

Pros: The cabin Stewards and Dining staff was excellant

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

My first cabin smelled of cigarette smoke and needed to aired out. My replacement cabin was excellent and very clean