The best vacation ever!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
I loved the experience and so did my husband. He was skeptical at first and it was both our first time cruising. I am used to staying at high end hotels\, so the dated orange carpet in the cabin area and the curtain in the Universal Lounge threw me for a loop\, but overall I got used to it and wasn't a big deal. The public restrooms were very updated and nice! super clean and there was always staff cleaning up the ship all around you; cleaning the windows\, tables from plates being left behind\, the deck\, etc.

Pros: all inclusive

Cons: a lot of walking up and down the stairs

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!