Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Experience

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Upon arrival to the port\, I was initially not impressed due to seemingly lack of instruction and clear direction on the process. Being unfamiliar with the process\, it would have been helpful to have more directions. The port looks like a big metal warehouse. Once on the ship\, though the oldest and probably smallest\, was very clean. The staff was very friendly.
I know this is probably not the most sophisticated ship out there but our family had a great time. The Carnival Kids was excellent for our daughter. I wish there were more activities for adults besides trivia and shopping. It would have been great to have scheduled shows (really good ones) every night and other types of entertainment.

Overall we had a great time and I would go again.

Pros: The children's activities were great.

Cons: There was a lack of entertainment for adults. Way too much trivia and not enough shows.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!