Nice First Time Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Not a good place to eat\,i compare the food on board\, same as eating at a Luby's cafeteria.

As stated above\, not good.

Fair

Staff was great\, except the male tall white glassed wearing hair person\, was terrible.

Okay

Nice\, large picture window.

Pros: Shopping on board and off shore

Cons: Spa Salon was terrible! The only guy hair dresser hit my head several times didn't offer me a towel on both appointments\, i had to ask him for them to wrap around my back. And I was sitting on a regular folding chair. I always tip 30-40 dollars for good service and for this he only zero.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.