Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice First Time Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Not a good place to eat\,i compare the food on board\, same as eating at a Luby's cafeteria.

Pros: Shopping on board and off shore

Cons: Spa Salon was terrible! The only guy hair dresser hit my head several times didn't offer me a towel on both appointments\, i had to ask him for them to wrap around my back. And I was sitting on a regular folding chair. I always tip 30-40 dollars for good service and for this he only zero.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Staff was great\, except the male tall white glassed wearing hair person\, was terrible.
Nice\, large picture window.
As stated above\, not good.