VERY HAPPY

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E115

WELL THIS CRUISE WAS UP TO THE HIGHEST STANDERDS AS USUAL FOR CARNIVAL. EVEN WITH THE SEA BEING A LITTLE ROUGH THE SHIPS CRUE DID EVERY THING TO KEEP US SAFE. I STILL HAD A GREAT TIME AN MET A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AN IN THE JUBILEE DINING DINING ROOM MY WAITERS WERE GREAT.   IM SURE IF PEOPLE WANT A GREAT TIME FOR THERE MONEY THEN ANY CARNIVAL SHIP IS THE WAY TO GO. I HAVE BEEN ON 6 CARNIVAL CRUISES AN HAVENT BEEN LET DOWN YET.    IM A VERY HAPPY CRUISER WITH CARNIVAL.

THE FOOD WAS OF GOOD TASTE AN WERY GOOD.

WELL I STAYED BUSSY WITH ALL THE FUN THINGS THE SHIP HAS---- U REALY DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE PART IN EVERYTHING.

THE MAN IN THE PIANO BAR WAS SO POPULER HE PACKED THE ROOM EVERY NIGHT

ITS REALY HARD TO CHUISE JUST ONE!!!! BUR JEORGE IN JULIBEE WAS GREAT

THE SHIP IS IN GREAT SHAPE AN THE CREW IS ALWAYS CLEANING THE SHIP.

OK THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN AN HAD PLENTY OF ROOM. THE ROOM STAFF DID A GREAT JOB AN WORKED VERY HARD TRYING TO MEET MY EVERY NEED. I DONT THINK THEY COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB. IM VERY HAPPY WITH THERE SERVISE.
WELL AFTER THE CRUISE I TOOK THE TOUR AN THEN TO THE MARKET
LOVED THE SHOPING THERE
I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFOR BUT THIS TIME COULD NOT GO TO ISLAND BECAUSE OF ROUGH WATER
LOVED THE SHOPEING AN GOT SOME GREAT DEALS.