Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Meh.

Sail Date: January 08, 2015

The cruise itself was nice, but the housekeeping staff are ridiculous. One of them lost my girlfriends 22 year old crocheted blanket that her grandmother, who has since passed away. The guy moved it our first 2 nights off the bed and on the chair in our room. The third night it was missing and he claimed to have never seen it before in his life. So, if you're going to bring anything with you on your cruise, make sure it stays in your bags or in your closet, because the idiots will lose it and pretend to have never seen it before. Then give you a smug grin because they know they won't get in trouble for it.

The food was pretty good, I can't say I was ever disappointed.

Alcohol is ridiculously overpriced, and I mean ridiculously. Almost a 300% markup if you want to drink at a bar. (A rum and coke cost me $14, and came in a small cup)

All in all, it was nice. Just super overpriced and the housekeeping staff is useless.

Eugene from Guest Services was amazing. Our room manager was useless though.
The curtain on the wall hides... yet another wall. No windows in here, so don't think that curtain is hiding one for you.

Don't take anything of value with you, unless you're going to have your eyes on it 24/7.