Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 27, 2014

I have been on several cruises an I can say this is the worst cruise I have encountered thus far.  There were not enough activities on the ship, children ran up and down cabin hallways all night and day and took over the only pool on the ship.  Lastly the porter in charleston did not remove my bag from the car so I was without clothes for the entire 7 days.  I would not recommend this cruise to anyone.

Cabin was appeared old and outdated. Electrical outlets did not work, shower was dirty and room had an onion odor.