Awesome

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my first cruise and I was hoping it was everything that I ever thought it would be.  Me and my husband went, we tried to get others to go with us but everyone had other plans.  So it was just us two and we had a blast.  There was plenty do to on the ship, comedy shows, game shows, entertainment, gambling, shopping, eating, drinking etc.  Everyone who worked on the ship was nice.  Our room was cleaned up everyday and when we needed anything we just asked and there was never a problem. When we arrived at Freeport it was a blast.  The port is very nice there, the restaurants were open, (check out Senor Frogs, a blast) along with the vendors.  The excursion to the private beach was so much fun.  It was my birthday and all the bahama mama drinks and a buffet on the beach in November with 80 degree weather, was a great way to spend it. The bus driver who gave us the tour through Freeport on our way to the beach was really nice and also the people who worked at the beach were very friendly and attentive. We also went to Naussa and it was nice.  We did the tour of Atlantis excursion and we had a great time.  Naussa is interesting and the driver was very nice and knowledgeable.  Atlantis is awesome.  We are planning our next cruise with our grown children and hopefully some friends will join this time.  We have not stopped talking about a great time that we had so I think they will come.

This is really a fun ship. We had a suite and the balcony was fine for me and my husband. great views from veranda deck on the even side at port. I was impressed with the hand held shower and how much pressure the shower had.

The port really needs to be updated. I live in south carolina and i know charleston can do better than that.
very nice port. all the beautiful palm trees and the senor frog is ready to party first thing in the morning. what a blast.