Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruising on the Fantasy from Charleston, SC.

Sail Date: October 04, 2014

This is a great itinerary for a relaxing vacation. Half Moon Cay is one of the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean with crystal clear water, perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Grand Turk offers a shady water front area with comfortable lounge chairs within walking distance from the boat. Enjoy a drink, shop, and take a tour of this island too. There is a lot of history here. A cruise is not complete without a stop in Nassau,where there is super shopping, great tours, and beautiful water to swim in. This cruise offers it all including relaxing days on board the ship where you can choose lots of activities or none at all. There is something for everyone on board the Fantasy. I loved my cruise.

Ship Quality The ship is older and smaller which is great for getting around easily.
The dining room service was great. Everyone was friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make a great dining experience.
I really enjoyed "Peaches" personality in the Comedy Club.
I especially enjoy the variety of comedy shows on the Fantasy.
Fine for one person.
Charleston, South Carolina Great restaurants and shopping just down the street on East Bay.
Nassau, Bahamas If the weather is good I enjoy the beach by the Atlantis known as Cabbage Beach, I enjoy shopping if the weather is cooler.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) This is heaven. A swimmer's dream. Beautiful pristine beach and powdery sand.
Grand Turk Island Grand Turk is a great place to enjoy the beach, shopping, and getting to know the history.