Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Pool is WAY too small!

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

I enjoyed the actual cruise line experience (it was my first).  Cons:  the pool on board was so small.  The adult only area had two hot tubs, and no pool.  Those of us not with children would have had a better experience if the adult section had a pool.  The kids took over the pool and those of us trying to get away from kids (parents, and teachers) were stuck with them and the fact that some of the parents had no idea what their kids were doing.  The smokers smoked wherever they wanted to, even though many announcements were made.  The elevators smelled like smoke midship and I allergic to it, so I had to stay away from the area around mid ship where the casino was.

The pros:   The staff was awesome, funny, friendly.  Our cabin steward, Rodrigo was amazing.  The food was good, there was a decent variety.  I like the LGBT meetings, I thought that was neat, and the shows were cute.

needs more pool areas for adults.
The children were not kept busy enough that they didn't bother us. They were everywhere, we even saw some buying alcohol.
Mostly geared towards bingo and gambling. Two things I do not do.
Charleston, South Carolina
No one answers phones at the port when I called (several times) to find out about parking. It is not appealing at all.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

If you like gambling, this is your ship. Go see Jo at the coffee bar, but if you do not like smoke, don't linger there or you will reek of it.