Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I expected

Sail Date: August 18, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We made the best of it but and the weather was wonderful but I would not repeat nor would I recommend it.  The crew was wonderful.  The food was tasty but ....that is it.

The embarkation was horrible....we were in tents waiting until we were shuttled to a building for more waiting then a zig zaging up a ton or ramps until we finally made it into the ship only to be greeted by loud thumping music and chaos with not enough people to direct us to our destination.  There where people from the spa wanting to sell us services and tours, however.  The music, comedy poolside antics were oriented towards a particular demographic and also was not always kid friendly.  This was not what I expected not was looking for.  The ship seemed "segregated".

I have cruised with Carnival twice before and have never experienced this before but it has been some time.  I will certainly reconsider my next booking with Carnival again. Unfortunate.

An older ship but obviously been very nicley overhauled
Not my favorite but others may enjoy it.